9 Wonder Words – Media kit
Good news! My beloved book is now ready for launch! Thank you for your willingness to help spread the word about my new book, 9 Wonder Words: A Language for Living Well Even When All Hell Breaks Loose.
I wrote this book to help people feel hopeful and happy, by sharing the gift I discovered over 14 years living and working for the United Nations on 5 continents: perspectives, principles and practices that enabled individuals to be resilient and resourceful, and societies to progress, even in the most difficult circumstances.
I would be so grateful if you could let the people on your email list and in your social media networks know about the book when it’s launched on Nov 29, 2022. Please direct them to www.lucyturner.org/book
Below you’ll find information to make it easy for you to spread the word—including sample text for your newsletter and/or social media posts. I’ve also included a PDF excerpt of the introduction chapter of the book, an audiobook sample, copy for your social media, images you can use in your emails and posts, as well as social media handles and hashtags. If you have questions or need any additional information, please let me know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click below (or scroll down) to find sample text and images that make it easy for you to share.
- Email Newsletter Announcement
- Excerpts, Interview, and More
- Copy for Social Media
- Social Media Handles
Email Newsletter Announcement
I’m excited to share a new book with you today by my [friend/colleague] Lucy Turner. It’s called 9 Wonder Words: A Language for Living Well Even When All Hell Breaks Loose.
Lucy, an international civil servant who has lived on 5 continents over 14 years with the United Nations, shares fresh insights on how people in the most difficult situations of poverty and injustice find pleasure each day, and power to create positive change in their lives and societies. Her book gives you access to the perspectives, principles and practices that underpin this resilience and resourcefulness, through ‘untranslatable’ words from 29 languages, and humorous stories from 12 countries.
If you want to feel inspired about the beauty, wisdom and positive change happening in communities around the world, 9 Wonder Words is essential reading. This uplifting book is guaranteed to help you feel happy now, and hopeful about our future. To learn more and order copies, visit: http://www.lucyturner.org/book
My [friend/colleague], Lucy Turner, has built her career empowering people to create healthy lives and thriving societies.
Her new book 9 Wonder Words: A Language for Living Well Even When All Hell Breaks Loose shares what she learned about how to sustain health, hope, and happiness from her work on 5 continents over 14 years with the United Nations. With funny stories and intelligent insights, Lucy shares practical tools to wire your brain for peace and pleasure: ‘untranslatable’ words from ancient and modern languages all over the world. These words communicate principles, perspectives and practice that are proven to increase your happiness, and harmony in our world.
Hailed as a “tonic,” “pick-me-up for struggling humans” and “must-read to find joy in the world,” 9 Wonder Words is “[b]reezy, lighthearted and easy to read writing with a significant message” that is guaranteed to make you smile—and give you reasons to keep smiling after you’ve closed the cover.
Excerpts, Interview, and More
If you’d like an excerpt from the book to share on social media or via email, or to speak with me about it (audio or video), feel free to contact me at email@example.com to coordinate. I’m happy to do whatever I can to best engage your network. Below you will find a link to the PDF of the introduction chapter of the book. I’m also happy to provide a written Q&A, blog post, or anything else you think might help us spread the word so we can help more people to enjoy the Multilingual Mood Lift that my book offers!
Download: 9 Wonder Words – Turner – Intro chapter
Copy for Social Media
Please use (as-is or edited to your liking) any of the text below for posts on your social media platforms.
- Dark outside? News depressing? Time for a Multi-Lingual Mood Lift! ‘9 Wonder Words: A Language for Living Well Even When All Hell Breaks Loose’ by Lucy Turner is a funny, uplifting, heart-warming read. Check it out www.lucyturner.org/book
- Need help to feel hopeful and happy? Lucy Turner’s new book ‘9 Wonder Words’ offers proven tools to wire your brain for joy, so you can stay peaceful and powerful, no matter what. I highly recommend it. Check it out www.lucyturner.org/book
- I love this quote from Lucy Turner’s new book, ‘9 Wonder Words: A Language for Living Well Even When All Hell Breaks Loose.’ “TINOGONA (Shona). Life is full of miracles: happily improbable victories over limitation and misfortune and injustice.” Available today at www.lucyturner.org/book
- Feeling a bit bummed out? ‘9 Wonder Words: A Language for Living Well Even When All Hell Breaks Loose’ is a new book sharing proven tools to feel good—from ancient and modern languages around the world. It’s fun and fascinating! Check it out www.lucyturner.org/book
- Lucy Turner has devoted her career to empowering people to create healthy lives and thriving societies. Her new book, ‘9 Wonder Words: A Language for Living Well Even When All Hell Breaks Loose’’ will help you feel happy and hopeful. It’s a joy to read – check it out www.lucyturner.org/book
- How do you wire your brain for happiness? Lucy Turner’s new book, “9 Wonder Words: A Language for Living Well Even When All Hell Breaks Loose’ shares proven tools to feel better, from cultures around the world. www.lucyturner.org/book
- There’s a new way to feel good—with words that wire your brain for happiness. Find your Multilingual Mood Lift at www.lucyturner.org/book
Right-click on any of the images below and “save as” to capture. You can use these to post on your social media pages. Please include the link: www.lucyturner.org
Book Endorsement Images
LinkedIn: @ lucycjturner
Feel free to use any of the following hashtags to increase discoverability: